Thursday, August 07, 2008

Book and Lecture course completion

L.G. completed the Handbook for Preclears and Life Continuum Book and Lecture Course:

"I bought this book in 2002- saved up for it for weeks because my friend Carter who is an auditor told me it was the book every preclear needed to have and that it would blow me away. Unfortunately I could never make it past the 3rd chapter so I was hung in a mystery as to what he was talking about. Now, with the new edition of the book I understand! This course rocked my world! I realized so many things that I wouldn’t know where to begin to explain it all. I can’t wait to do the auditing on myself which iscontained in the book. I want to share this information with everyone else by getting them through their Basics. LRH, you are a genius and I love you. Thanks for unveiling these secrets and making them simple."