Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playing Games!

J.C. works in retail at a popular clothing store in San Francisco. She has just completed the Book Course on Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought. Here is her success story :

"It is my job to control many staff members and play the retail game with them. I have to have good control and create the business. I watched one of the staff members playing the game wrong and I saw this with my own eyes. She was going in the wrong direction of that game. I needed to guide her in the right direction so I stopped her game and made it clear for her to see what the right game was and the goal she had to get to and that she had to create this to get that goal. She smiled and I let her do it on her own. She immediately succeeded and I saw a great improvement in her. I was proud of myself for having good control and creating a cycle of action. I was even more happy that she created it on her own."