Thursday, March 13, 2008

Scientology® Book Courses

Ricky finished the Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health Book and Lecture Course. His success: "This course allowed me to easily and fully understand the process of auditing a person's reactive mind so he can take hold of who he really is. The data has answered many of my own questions about the mind hence I now have greater confidence with myself and others. I highly recommend this course/book and lectures to anyone. I can personally guarantee a true understanding of oneself."
Carol completed the Self Analysis Book Course. She says, "The physical universe says 'force! force! force!' - Self Analysis gives a very different stable datum. Isn't it amazing that by reminding a person of his triumphs, his successes, times he has loved and communicated that old sorrows can drop away? I want everyone to have this data. I want a new understanding and reality shared that it is not hard to rehabilitate our friends, family and the world."