Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought

Naz completed the Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought book course. Here is her success story, or rather, her success poem!

L Ron Hubbard used ARC*
For Man/Women-kind to see
That we have the ABILITY to be FREE
With the low tone intentions and inventions of the suppressors.
I no longer have to be a guesser.
For truth is under my belt
and for once I've felt
that hope is in order
bringing peace to the disorder of the reactive mind.
I'll search and find
so many more processes and tools
to bring reality to the roughed up jewels
under the muck of aberrations
let them read and see what create-create-creations are in store!
The concepts uncompiled before Dianetics and Scientology
the unmasking of murderous psychology.
With no apology I honestly am prepared to play the Game of Life.

*ARC = Affinity, Reality and Communication which are the three component parts of Understanding