Sunday, March 07, 2010

Major Relief

L. L. completed the Happiness Rundown spiritual counseling, which helps a person feel they really are on the way to happiness: "I feel major, major relief! I was super weighed down with so much crap! I realized I have looked up to, believed and followed people whose emotional state was very low during my childhood and early adulthood- hence the false data and nasty valences. But underneath this, my biggest realization was that I wasn't really that stupid, needy and unobservant- I decided I had to be that way as a baby/tiny person in order to be part of my family dynamic. They wanted a "baby", a sweet, stupid baby. So, I pulled the blanket over my eyes and went along with their game. It feels great to remember this and especially to get back all that I lost. I can write again and draw things from my imagination (which was a big ruin of mine for years). I have always had amazing stories in my head but I could never fully translate them onto paper. That barrier is now gone. All of this is quite amazing and it all started with getting the tech from the PTS/SP course. This made it possible for me to even get in session! I continued a strong comm line with Mr. Hubbard evey day (during study) and this kept the realizations coming and saved my life from a potential situation with a crazy person. I love my group (Soma Mission) and you guys have no idea how much I appreciate you for supporting me and helping me regain these abilities. I will never, ever, ever desert you or screw you guys over- you are my family forever!"