Friday, July 31, 2009

Hubbard Dianetics Auditors Course

Carol and David both completed the newly revamped Hubbard Dianetics Auditor Course and are ready to supervise you and audit you at the SoMa Mission. Here is what Carol had to say, "I had a wonderful time on the Hubbard Dianetics Auditors Course - with the fantastic new DVD, the step-by-step drills, and LRH's penetrating lectures, has given me the stable data of how to accomplish miracles every time. The materials are not difficult. The techniques are not difficult. I look forward to more wins from my preclears, as well as hearing the wins of the auditors who will be joining me in easing the troubles of family, friends, and the society at large. If you ever have had a moment in time where you wished you could deliver some effective help but hesitated...hesitate no more. Do this course. Have fun. Get effective!"