Friday, October 03, 2008

Scientology Courses Changing Lives

N.B. completed the book course on Dianetics:The Modern Science of Mental Health. "I feel proud that I completed a book like this. 500 pages! I got a lot out of it. To be honest when I first started I thought there was no way I’m going to get through this book but I did it and it helped me focus and kept me on the right track with my illness. And here I am feeling much healthier, stronger and happier and able to achieve what I want one of life and that’s happiness. David and Lisa are amazing and they were patient with me. They are amazing to work with and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Carol too!"

D.L. finished the History of Man and Technique 88 "This course Book and Lecture Course. changed my view on life like no other course I have ever taken. I have higher certainty on my existence as a spirit and a glimpse of the states that are attainable. I have noticed a large improvement in my auditing as well which is very valuable to me. Thank you!"