Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Scientology Books Improving Life

CN completed the Handbook for Preclears/Life Continuum Book and Lecture Course. She says, "I really enjoyed this course. Having wins on data I had never applied to myself and seeing great results (sympathy for fat people!!) to really understanding why stable data are so important and dangerous---leading right back to the logics and axioms and evaluation of data. I see this whole presentation of the book and lectures as a very elegant flowering of what had come before. I love having it as my own. It makes me smarter!"


LG completed the Milestone One Lecture Course. She says, "This course was so enlightening and life changing that I’m having a hard time finding things to say about it. There was a point when I felt my viewpoint shift on how I affect other people and how my actions to others really comes back to affect me. That was a real wake up call. I was going through some interesting stuff in my life while doing this course and it’s funny how it all lined up. LRH- You always say the right thing at exactly the right time! Thanks again"