Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Scientology Expanded Grade III

David completed Scientology Expanded Grade III today. On Grade III processes a person locates specific incidents where upsetting change occurred in life and addresses these so that they no longer adversely affect the person. Some of the processes also enhance the ability of the individual to create positive change in himself or his environment. This grade gives the person the freedom to face the future with freedom from the upsets of the past. Here is David's success story: "I have had many life changing sessions on this grade. I have had a lot of worry about life fade away. I can take what life has to give. In looking back on my life from this new viewpoint, it is difficult to find any periods that I would consider to be bad. Thank you Carol (his auditor). You rock. Thank you Ron for this grade. You are an inspiration."