Friday, May 02, 2008

Scientology Grade Completion

Hildegarde (pictured on left with her auditor Hillary) completed Grade Zero Expanded! The auditing on this Grade results in a Communication Release where the preclear rehabilitates the freedom in communication and the ability to talk and listen to others about any subject. Here is her success story:
"During this auditing, I saw that I was truly not a very good participant in communication. I had many cognitions about my behavior, such as I interrupt too much, get nervous and my train of thought is confusing.
Now, my friends, my co-workers and the people around me notice the changes. They all say, 'There's something different about you.' The calmness and feeling comfortable is listening and observing people around me. I feel very comfortable in front of higher-ups and in discussing anything. I don't feel intimidated by anyone unlike before. My biggest win is having better understanding of my relationship with my mom.
Thank you so much to the SoMa Mission staff for their support and love and understanding. Thank you very much to L. Ron Hubbard - you are giving me back my life, the life that was meant for me to have. I love you."