Thursday, January 22, 2009

Introductory Dianetics Auditing

L.J. completed an intensive of Introductory Dianetics Auditing and says, “During the last session of my auditing intensive, I was asked to recall two additional incidents involving loss, as well as two incidents involving pleasure. I was very surprised with my own ability to recall and experience the emotions which I believed were repressed and lying dormant. In one incident regarding the loss of an aunt, I was able to visualize the condition of her body as well as the frame of mind I was in shortly before and after her death. I also found it beneficial to recount incidents of pleasure. During one incident which occurred only one year ago, I was able to relive a very wonderful and happy gathering which I hadn’t really dwelled on lately. Overall, I felt very calm and serene at the end of my session.”