Thursday, January 31, 2008

Scientology Assist Auditing

Nancy Baba has been receiving some metered assist auditing to help her recover spiritually from a physical difficulty. Here's what she has to say: "I have to say how incredible I feel after doing some auditing. I was having such a difficult time a few months ago but after a few sessions and some reading, I somehow turned things around! It makes such a difference in life when you start taking charge. You control what happens. It's all about how you approach things and handle them. I feel like everything in life that I want to accomplish is all within reach. Just remember what you think about is what you bring about. Everyone out there stay positive and live life and watch how things can change. I am truly grateful to L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology for helping me remember who and what I am capable of. "