Saturday, March 01, 2008

Successes with Basic Books

Our students have been having major successes while studying the Basic Books of Scientology. Look at these wins:

Self Analysis book course - "I have had many wins with this course and I cannot wait to run all the self processing lists on myself several times. Those little moments when you felt so alive you wish you could bottle up the feeling and save it for later - but guess what - when you recall these moments with Self Analysis, they come back in full force like you opened up a magic container of fairy dust!"
Another win from Self Analysis book course - "I had a lot of fun on this course. It has the best description of life and death that I have ever read. You cannot help but go uptone when reading through the lists. I don't know how many times I laughed out loud while reading the book!"

Science of Survival book course - "While reading about the life force and the material universe, I realized that what L. Ron Hubbard had discovered was that death is no longer needed to assuage life-time pain and loss. In Dianetics® we have the capability of handling all pain, all problems, while alive!!"